No products in the cart.
Barrett REC7 DMR Gen II Black 5.56 18-inch 30Rds
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
This REC7 combines the familiar ergonomics of the AR style rifle with a revolutionary short stroke gas piston operating system to create a rifle that runs cleaner and more reliable than traditional designs.
Reengineered and reinforced for piston applications, the TB-41 DLC coated, anti-tilt, full auto bolt carrier is machined from a solid block of 8620 steel with an integrated piston strike face. It’s magnetic-particle inspected and proof tested before leaving the factory. Both upper and lower receivers are forged from 7075-T6 aluminum, Type 3 Class 2 hardcoat anodized for durability, then finished with Cerakote for a perfect color match. The upper receiver and barrel extension feature M4 feed ramps for improved reliability, while the lightweight, free float handguard features a full-length M1913 Picatinny top rail with Magpul M-LOK accessory mounting slots at the 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions.
- Barrel Length: 18″ (45.7 cm) Barrel
- Twist Rate: 1 in 7.7″ (19.6 cm)
- Operation: Gas Piston System; Semi-Automatic
- Weight: 7.91 lbs. (3.59 kg) DMR
- Rail / Handguard Types: Barrett Enhanced Rail featuring KeyMod
- Stock Type: MagPul® MOE 6 Position
- Overall Length: 38.25″ (97.6 cm) DMR