Alliant Reloder 23 Smokeless Gun Powder
$41.99 – $329.99
Reloader 23, to achieve outstanding accuracy in the widest range of conditions, shooters need propellant that performs consistently across temperature extremes. Like its sister product, AR-Comp, new Reloder 23 from Alliant Powder does exactly that. Its sophisticated TZ technology manipulates the response of the material and resists the natural tendency to generate more pressure at higher temperatures and less pressure at lower temperatures. Reloder 23 is perfect for long-range target shooters seeking performance similar to Reloder 22 with world-class temperature stability.
Every container of Alliant Smokeless Powder is backed by a century of manufacturing experience and the most exacting quality control procedures in the industry. Chemical composition, grain shape and size, and overall density are constantly checked and tested in a ballistics lab to ensure consistency.
Warnings from the Manufacturer:
- Do not exceed the loads displayed in the reloaders guide.
- Never mix any two powders regardless of type, brand, or source.
- Never substitute any smokeless powder for Black Powder or any Black Powder substitute.
- TZ technology provides exceptionally consistent velocities across temperature extremes
- Contains proprietary de-coppering additive
- Ideal for long-range target shooting
- Excellent lot-to-lot consistency
- Formulation contains no DNT or DPB
- Reloader 23
|Shipping Weight||1.000 Pounds – 8.760 Pounds|
1 Pound, 8 Pound
Two reasons I love this powder. It shoots as well, maybe better, than the go-to 4831 in my 280 ai AND 300 win mag, and it’s a bit cheaper… 73 grains gets my 180 ttsx into one ragged little hole at 3000 fps. 58 grains gets berger 180’s going 2820 in my 280ai. Same accuracy. 56 or so get’s the 160 sierra tmk’s going 2850 or so, in the .2’s if I am feeling good. Also: Gave six of these to the range master to stick in the freezer for an hour.
I’ve also had great luck with this powder in my 300 Win Mag. 71.5 gn in my Savage Long range hunter gets me mid 3K velocity and very accurate. I was hesitant to review as something that works well ends up getting hard to find.